Terms And Conditions
This page outlines the terms and conditions on which we offer our products or services (products or services) for
the subscriptions (subscriptions) listed on our website www.kastim.com (website) and mobile application (mobile).
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. You understand that by ordering any of our Products or subscribing
to one of our Services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The information contained in this site is provided in good faith and is on an as is basis. The information is believed to be accurate and current at the date the information was placed on this website.
2. Service Availability
- Our site is only intended for use by people residing in South Africa and is limited to the serviceable areas specified on the website. We do not accept tasks posted or service requests from individuals outside South Africa.
- Our tasks posted or service requests are not available or accepted under the age of 18. If you post a task or list your service via our website, you confirm that you are 18 years of age or older
3. Montly Subscription Contract
- By subscribing to our service you agree to work on tasks you accepted by offering your service for your chosen subscription on a recurring basis every month and you are agreeing to pay recurring periodic subscriptions for an indefinite time until cancelled by you or us. You can cancel or interrupt your subscription at any time (see Service Cancellation or Interruption clause 9. below).
- The monthly subscription amount will be automatically charged to the credit card you select at the beginning of your subscription and then on the same day every month there after.
4. Credit Card Acquiring - Payment Gateway
Credit Card Transactions are acquired by PayGate, owned by the Direct Pay Online Group, a registered systems operator and payment gateway in South Africa. View PayGate's website here. Your credit card details will, in accordance with legislation, be kept secure and not be accessible by any unauthorised individual.
5. Service Delivery Terms
- The services offered by providers covers the selected areas they choose to operate in within South Africa.
- For each task request you post, you will supply the necessary information required to be matched to a service provider for them to be able offer their service based on your criteria.
- If they are unable to locate the specified address for whatever reason, it is up to you and service provider to resolve this via the contact information you both choose to provide to each other.
- You will not hold us responsible for any delays, outside our control, which relate to the quality of service, the expected arrival of such service provider (if the case may be) of your task posted.
- It is your responsibility to make all adequant arrangements directly with the service provider. Our service only gives you access to the relevant providers and you make your own decision who to work with.
6. Risk and Title
- The service provided will be at your risk from the time you decide to work with anyone.
- Any service provider not complying with all rules and being reported for any misconduct will immediately be removed from our system.
7. Price and Payment
- Prices are inclusive of Value added tax at the rate of 15%.
- The price of the products will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
- Product prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders which have already been placed and paid for.
- Orders will not be activated unless payment has been successfully processed.
- You are solely responsible for the safety of the services you decide to accept and the service providers you decide to work with. Further, you understand, acknowledge and agree that we simply provide a service to match any task with a provider that has also listed their matching criteria. We do not do any research in business conduct, criminal records or required certification required by any such service provider to be able to offer their service.
9. Service Cancellation or Interruption
- To cancel or interrupt your subscription, you must logon to the website or mobile application and either cancel any Active Task or close your account. Your subscription will be cancelled immediately and no further payments will be scheduled unless you choose to resume your service.
- We reserve the right at our absolute discretion not to renew your subscription at any time.
10. Refunds Policy
- If you have subscribed to our service and immediately wanted to cancel your service. We will investigate each scenario to estimate if a refund applies. This would relate to you using our service that you paid for or simply made a mistake in subscribing, in which case we would issue a refund. Regular service usage would not qualify for a refund unless an obvious mistake was made or a refund is warranted. We reserve the right to refuse a refund on any product.
11. Intellectual Property Rights
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site and mobile application, whether registered or unregistered, and in the material published on it. These works are protected by copyright laws and all such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any pages from our site for your personal reference. You must not use any part of our copyright materials for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence to do so from us and our licensors.
- If you post comments on the Products or Services to any website, blog or social media network (Commentary) you must ensure that such Commentary represents your fairly-held opinions. By subscribing to the Services you irrevocably authorize us to quote from your Commentary on our site and in any advertising or social media outlets which we may create or contribute to.
12. Choice of Law
Contracts for the purchase of products or services through our site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by South African law.
13. Our right to vary these Terms and Conditions
We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system's capabilities.